A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Monday, April 18, 2011

Olay The Science of Beauty

Oil of Olay has always been a part of my life, Olay is affordable skincare that actually works. What more can you ask for, but beautiful radiant skin isn’t that what we all want. I personally believe as the saying goes “You are what you eat” health & beauty goes hand in hand you can’t have one without the other. The Olay Regenerist Line is a woman’s life saver, moisturizers (Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion with SPF 30) can’t forget the SPF very important. As a night treatment I found that Olay’s Regenerist Night Resurfacing Elixir ( An exfoliating formula with glycolic acid hydrates to begin to resurface skin for tighter smoother skin in just 5 days) really reduces the appearance of large pores, age spots. My final take is that Olay is a true innovation in skincare that I will take with me now and pass on from generations to come. Connect with Olay on Facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/olay

No comments:

Post a Comment