A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Butter

I recently came across this natural, 100% Pure products www.100percentpure.com. Fruit pigment lip butter, raspberry, watermelon. All natural butter softens and deeply moisturizes.  According to their website: “Health food for skin. Truly  100% Pure. Absolutely no synthetics chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives or any toxins.” 100% Pure offers a variety of products including, Skin Care, Hair Care, Fruit Pigmented Makeup, Bath & Body, & Kids Bath Products. Check out 100% Pure on Facebook


100% Pure fruit pigmented lip butter (Raspberry & Watermelon). Retail Value $13.00 each


   


My thoughts:  100% Pure is natural, no chemical. I truly     think more cosmetics company should pay attention to using natural ingredients. 100% Pure fruit pigmented lip butter is soft, smooth & very appealing. My lips are softer, and I love that I can carried it on my purse its worth trying out.      
* I purchased this items for my own personal use*
                                
                              A DIVA’S PREROGATIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment