A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Diva’s Top 5 Beauty Must Haves!

Everywoman should have 5 essentials beauty product, your must haves. Well I didn’t have look far for my Top 5 Beauty Must Have’s. There are so many beauty product’s out there, is confusing and honestly overpriced. You don’t have to brake the bank for the price of beauty. It’s called splurged, that’s right ladies make time to care of yourself & splurged a little. You deserve it!

                                 Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System
Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System- 2speed facial cleansing brush +
exfoliating renewal cleanser (2AA batteries included) Retail Value $29.99

Olay has really turned around this time! I love this cleansing brush, fits right on your hand easy to use. Use with your regular cleanser morning & night. Quick and easy ON/OFF power button, you control the speed of the brush. I forgot to mention it comes with sample of an exfoliating cleanser, check the sunday’s paper for Olay coupons. It’s well worth it. I noticed my skin is softer, it deep cleans to put it this way say goodbye to your washcloth and step in to the new way of cleansing. (Brush head should be replaced every 3 months).


                    Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen
Non-greasy, Fragrance-free
Skin-enhancing light diffusers
Helps prevent sun damage. Enhances daily hydration with a lightweight, intensive formula.
Retail value-$14.99

This light weight moisturizer is unbelievable it tightens your skin, it protect your skin from the harmful UV Rays. As I got older I really have made it top priority to never leave the house without sunscreen. What I love most about this moisturizer is that it’s not heavy at all, it goes on silky smooth. Imagine all this in this little bottle and what a bargain.

Crest 3D Whitestrips-2 Hour Express

Whiter Teeth That Last 3 Months * 12 Month Supply
Retail value- $45.99
Crest 3D Whitestrrips with Advanced Seal- Include 4 Whitening Treatments: Each with 1 Upper and 1 Lower Strip.
I’m a heavy coffee drinker, tea and also Sodas. This is really an inexpensive way to whitening your teeth without expensive dental work. You wear it for 2hours 1 upper and 1 lower strip, you only use the strips every 3 months, very easy, there’s some tooth sensitivity after it doesn’t last long. I suggest you use the Crest 3D product line, Toothpaste, Oral rinse it works together and I did noticed a different immediately after I took off the strips, my teeth were sparkling white and it’s a big effort on yourself also to visit your dentist regularly. Great product A+

BARIELLE-Natural Healthy Nails
For Maintenance of Natural Nails or Transition From Acrylics
*Nail Strengthener Cream
*Intensive Nail Renewal Oil
*Nail Rebuilding Protein
*Clearly Noticeable Nail Thickener
Retail value $34.95

I haven’t met a woman who doesn’t love to get their nails done, I specially love this kit because for those of us who tent to bit out nails, your nail brake easy, or chip this is for you. I just started using it less than a week and I noticed a tremendous different, my nails are stronger, my cuticles are softer. I will post
before and after picture soon.



OLAY Total Effects 7-IN-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream              
Fights 7 sings of aging and instantly reduces the appearance of
darkness under the eye. Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush
Light & Non-Greasy. Fragrance-Free
(Retail Value $17 -$20 .2 FL OZ)

As you can see I’m a Olay fanatic, our last beauty must have is Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush. I don’t know about you but raccoon eyes not very attractive, for those of us who don’t get enough sleep or just brighten your eyes without looking like you have slept for days this is for you. It’s a great concealer too, to hide blemish, beauty marks brown spot. This one is a keeper, its always with me. Olay A++


*All opinions are my own. I personally purchased and use this products. I was not compensated to review this products*  

No comments:

Post a Comment