A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Friday, May 20, 2011

"Fabulous Blogger Award"

Wonderful News! I received the “Fabulous Blogger Award” and I cannot thank enough the lovely Ashley, over at Shopaholic Mommy’s Must Haves!  She’s been such a good friend and mentor. I had no idea, still don’t what I was doing when I started this blog. She has helped me a lot to understand the hard work, dedication that these fellow blogger’s have  accomplished everyday its truly amazing. As she mentioned before, we meet through one of her giveaways, and we click just starting talking and we hit it off. She has great reviews & giveaways, fun and savings tips. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment