A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s Day! Feliz Día de Los Padres!

Happy Father’s Day! Wishing all the wonderful amazing Dad’s a Happy Father’s Day! Dad’s are those special people that make life a little sweeter. What does Father’s Day mean to you? I hope you enjoy your day.  Have a blessed, safe Sunday. I’m keeping it short & sweet. We will be spending the day with the family.  I would like to share a poem my 8 year old daughter wrote:

                                                            “ Dear Papa”  
Dear, Papa without you I’m incomplete. You Rock. Your out of this World. Happy Father’s Day! You will always belong to me. And you’ll always be in my heart. 

To: The Best Dad in the whole galaxy. 
Hugs and Kisses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment