A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2011

“Wake Up and Smell the Coffee” with Pavilion Gift Company.

I was really excited to work again with the Pavilion Gift Company. As part of my review I received, “Wake Up and Smell the Coffee” mug & “Live, Laugh, Love” 2.5 Square Tea Light Holder. As I mentioned before 
Pavilion Gift Company offers a wide range of gifts for any occasions, birthdays, graduations or just something special for yourself. I love that Pavilion Gift Company take pride in their products & customer service. I love coffee, well who doesn’t really. This coffee mug is absolutely beautiful, it’s all me. I’m a “Coffee Lover”. It keeps my coffee, tea or hot chocolate just the way I like it. I would like to thank the lovely Tracy for sending me this lovely items. You can also check out their Spring Collection right now Pavilion Gift Company and find a local retailer near you. The “Live, Laugh, Love” candle really called out to me, it’s my life motto sort of say. The fine detailed is beautiful, it comes in a small box which it was so pretty I have it on my nightstand, next to the Tea Light candle. Also the Pavilion Gift Company just launch a new line called “Feel Good” the line includes chocolate filling greeting cards & gifts. Now, who doesn’t love chocolate? I know I do. You can find the Pavilion Gift Company on Facebook and on Twitter Pavilion Gift Company


Side 1. “Wake Up and Smell the Coffee”
Distributed by Pavilion Gift Company
www.paviliongift.com
Side 2.
“Coffee Lover"


“Live, Laugh, Love”
2.5” Square
Tea Light Holder



Side 1.
Beautifully detailed
.


Side 2.
Embellish with white flowers, gorgeous designed. Tea light candle is shaped into a flower.
www.paviliongift.com


{"This are my true and honest opinion. I was not compensated in anyway. I received this items for the purpose of my review. Read the Disclosure Statement."}

No comments:

Post a Comment