A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Friday, July 29, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Masque/ Home Spa!

As part of my review I received an assortment of Montagne Jeunesse face mask, to try out. I love the idea of having a home mini facial just to unwind & relax at the comfort of my home. The mask come in a variety to suit your skin type or need. I specially love the deep cleansing masque, it really takes your skin to a whole new level for such an affordable price. It’s  so relaxing to come home & just create your own home spa, doesn’t that sound inviting.  I’m sure you have all heard of Montagne Jeunesse facial mask, I can walk into any drugstore and find a variety of mask to try every week, and never get bored. "Did you know Montagne Jeunesse Masque are full of the most delicious and natural ingredients under the sun? A complete range of top toe beauty treats, good for your skin, your wallet and the earth.” For more information & to stay connected follow Montagne Jeunesse on Twitter 


Assortment of Montagne Jeunesse Masque.
Aren’t they so pretty! 
Strawberry Souffle - Moisturizing & Purifying Masque!
Fruit Smoothie Masque - Deeply Cleansed, Fresh & Sparkling!


White Chocolate - Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque!
Apricot Scrub Masque - Deep Exfoliating & Ultra Cleansing! 

Crystal Masque - Smoothes, Softens & Conditions Skin!
Clean-Up Mud - Blemish Prone Skin! 


Fruit Smoothie Masque - Pore Cleansing, crushed Rasberry & Mango!
Chocolate Masque - Deep Pore Cleansing, with cocoa & shea butter! 

So last night I decided to try the Clean-Up Mud mask, for blemish prone skin. It is literally like mud, it dries quick on your skin, I left it on for 15 minutes, then rinsed off with warm cool water. I tend to breakout more in the summer and this mask was just what I needed, my skin felt clean, refresh. There’s enough in the package for 2 facials, I like to keep mine after its been open in the fridge. The best 15 minutes I’ve spent, so relaxing to come home & enjoy a mini facial, don’t you think! I can’t wait to try the rest of the mask, the chocolate mask looks good enough to eat! 


Clean-Up Mud
Cleanse, Apply, Relax- 10-15 mins



Some of the ingredients are: Seal Salt, Evening Primrose,
Aloe Leaf Juice. Its sort of like a mud paste, its a thick mud.

The Clean-Up Mud mask dries into a hard, tough mud pie.
10-15 minutes.

A big thank you to Montagne Jeunesse for providing the products for the review. I received this products for the purpose of my review. This are my complete true & honest words. Read the Disclosure Statement.










No comments:

Post a Comment