A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Saturday, July 9, 2011

NeoStrata The Science of Great Skin {Review}

Is the middle of summer, that means hot days, humid. As the season change I like to change my skin care routine. I have oily/combination skin & as the days get hotter my skin tends to turn into a oily volcano. I cannot till you how many oil blotting sheets I have to buy every summer. Funny thing, my mom told me to stop complaining about my oily skin because she says when your my age, you’ll be glad to have less wrinkles thanks to your oily skin. As part of my review I received NeoStrata Antibacterial Facial Cleanser, NeoStrata BrochureNeoStrata Oil Control Gel. According to their website: Neostrata Company has been proven effected across a wide variety of skin types and skin conditions including photoaging, rosacea, hyperpigmentation severe dryness and acne. "The Antibacterial Facial Cleanser reaches deep into pores to dissolve impurities and help reduce problem-causing bacteria which can worsen conditions such as acne & rosacea.PHAs provide light exfoliation, while soothing chamomile extract and Pro-Vitamin B5 help condition skin.”  The cleanser in my opinion is very mild,  gentle clear gel. I use it morning & night. I noticed that my skin wasn’t so oily & I didn’t need to blot my makeup every hour, it’s actually balanced my skin into a smooth clean fresh complexion. Another product I received was the Oil Control Gel this product was my favorite, it really did control shine specially on my nose, forehead & chin. “NeoStrata lightweight oil-free gel absorbs oil to create a velvety finish, minimizing the appearance of pores and controlling shine while it smoothes skin.” You can find NeoStrata.com on Twitter & Like  NeoStrata Company on Facebook. Be the first to hear about a sale, stay “In the Know”.  Sign up for their daily emails: http://www.neostrata.com/ancillary/emailsignup.do




Antibacterial Facial Cleanser

4%Gluconolactone, 0.3% Triclosan,
Pro-Vitamin B-5, Chamomile Extract

$28.00
 


Antibacterial Facial Cleanser & Oil Control Gel



Soap-free, Fragrance-free.




Oil Control Gel
4% Gluconolactone, 4% Mandelic Acid

Non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic


$27.00


I would only recommend this product to individuals who have oily/combination skin, acne or just to combat this summer weather with a smooth clean clear complexion. This two products together is a great combination, I know for myself I can’t stand when my makeup is melting or it doesn’t go on clear. The Oil Control Gel is great to wear under you makeup, to control that shine. As always ladies take care of your skin & put your best face forward. If you would like more information about any other products you can visit NeoStrata For a limited time: Free Shipping + 3 Samples with any orders over $75.
Free Exuviance Matte Perfection orders over $100.

p.s. I received this products for the purpose of this review. This are my true & honest opinion. Please read The Disclosure Statement.







No comments:

Post a Comment