A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream - Review

 As part of my review I received Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream. I was really excited to try this product. According to their website: "Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream optimally blends for natural emollients: Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil and highly moisturizing meadow-foam seed oil for a silky, fast absorbing formulation.” They added resveratrol, algae extract and other advanced ingredients that work to help fade the appearance of stretch marks and nourished the skin. Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream is Fragrance Free/ Paraben-Free/ Not tested on animals



Beautiful packaged, it was like unveiling a Christmas gift. I had heard a lot about Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream, but this is my first time trying it.


Directions: Apply morning and evening in a circular motion
to areas with stretch marks. Allow the cream to dry before
putting on clothing. keep out of eyes.



Here’s what you can expect: 
  • Visible results in as little as 2 weeks with continued improvement over time
  • Improves appearance of discoloration 
  • Evens skin tone 
  • Improves skin texture and smoothes
  • Protects and softens skin to help prevent future stretch marks
  • Reduces the appearance of both red and silver stretch marks





Very thick, creamy consistency. 


Overall Review:

I really noticed a difference in my skin’s texture, I haven’t seen a dramatic difference in my stretch marks though. I have been using the cream a little over 2 1/2 weeks now. I like that the cream is really thick compare to others, there’s no strong scent. My skin is really soft. I think it depends on each individual & how the product works on your skin. I will continued to use the product but I haven’t seen any change in my stretch marks yet. It’s a great product, my first time trying it. I think just like anything else, it takes time. You won’t see instant results, you have to keep at it. I think I’m one of those people looking for an instant fix and it’s not gonna happen. Definitely a product on my next shopping list.


What are your thoughts? Have you tried Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream?


To place an order, visit Apothederm or give them a call: 877-496-0038/ 425-402-8400



p.s. I received the product for the purpose of my review. Read the Disclosure Statement.








No comments:

Post a Comment