A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Friday, August 5, 2011

Out & About with H2Z!

As you must of heard I have been working with H2Z as part 2 of my review I received the Cici cork wedge with the falling star scarf. I received so many compliments, “where did you those shoes” I felt like a Million Bucks! So cute, very comfortable, stylish. You can pair your cork wedge with 27 different scarfs! How fun is that! Is like owning 27 different pairs of shoes for the price of one. I’m in love with these shoes. You can style the scarf anyway you like, try different ways to use the scarf with the cork wedge. I was thinking of pairing the cork wedge with a black dress, but couldn’t find one last minute. Anyways I took the shoes out on the town, and let me tell you very comfortable, I’m short so this works out for me! I was 2 or 3 inches taller! I’m very picky when it comes to shoes, it has to be the fit, comfort & style. Its not just shoes, it makes the whole outfit plus I have to wear them all day. "H2Z offers eye - catching, captivating gifts for the whole highly fashionably world.” Right now you can check out H2Z on Facebook and or Twitter and keep with the latest fashions! 







H2Z Cork Wedges/Fallin Star scarf




Aren’t the shoes Chic!



Side - View



Side - View Part 2



Really bad lighting inside.




It really made the outfit Pop! 



How do I look! 




p.s I received the product for the purpose of the review. I was not compensated in anyway. Please Read the Disclosure Statement.











No comments:

Post a Comment