A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Get Organized!

SOHO  Beauty Cases are a great way to keep organized, keep everything in plain sight. I always seem to lose things, if their too small or I just forget where I left them, This gorgeous “Urban Jungle”  Leopard Beauty Case is fabulous! I love the spacious room & size. It comes with a key, lock all your beauty products from the pesky hands around your house. Great for travel. I was lucky enough to snag one of this beauties by just “Like” Soho Beauty Cases on Facebook. Right now Soho is having an amazing giveaway “30 Bags in 30 Days” Everyday their giving away a new, different beauty case. Well, what are you waiting for! 




SOHO “Urban Jungle" Leopard Beauty Train - Case 




Side - View 



Plenty of room to stored all your makeup/beauty products







p.s. I didn’t received any form of compensation for writing this post. Read the Disclosure Statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment