A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What’s your scent! Amore!

Every woman should have her own signature scent. You know, that perfume that was made just for you, to set you apart from the rest. Right! Whenever I wear perfume, it makes me feel sexy, confident, just like wearing a new pair of heels. Your scent should also compliment your mood, wardrobe & style! A great tip, I learned just because you like what your girlfriend, mother, sister or friend is wearing doesn’t mean it’s going to smell the same on you. Everyone’s body chemistry is different. Do a test trial before you buy, so you don’t end up tossing the bottle. I don’t know why but do you ever walk by & smell someone’s perfume after they left the room. That strong, sometimes toxic smell lingering in the air. A little advice, a little goes a long way. I’ve had this perfume collections for almost a year & a little does go a long way. Stop spraying the whole bottle all over yourself every time you leave the house. So I decided to share a few of my favorites. Here it is! Enjoy!

LOLA - Marc Jacobs


Lola is such a sweet, floral, sophisticated scent. Is not your grandmother’s perfume, is so sensual. I love to wear this for special occasions. 




HALLE by Halle Berry (Pure Orchid) 

Pure Orchid Perfume & Body lotion.

Pure Orchid sort of tell’s its own story. It’s light, it does smell like orchids. A little goes a long way.


FANCY by Jessica Simpson 

Feeling Fancy, anyone! 

Fancy by Jessica Simpson
Perfume & Body lotion.






What sets you apart from the rest! What’s your scent?! 











Disclosure: I didn’t receive any type of compensation for this post. This are my own true & honest words. This are my own personal products provided by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment