A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Friday, September 2, 2011

Brazilian Peel Clear - Acne Peel Kit (Review)

“Brazilian Peel Clear is a salicylic acid acne treatment with professional strength 25% glycolic and nourishing acai anti-oxidant protection that promotes clear skin and acne - free confidence in 2 quick and easy steps.”



 (courtesy of brazilianpeel.com)

  • Instantly unclog pores & help to prevent acne 
  • Reduce acne and visibly improve acne scars
  • brighten, smooth & tone skin

Brazilian Peel Clear is a professional at home peel. Easy to use, & safe. Contrary believe that peels burn your face, or your face will be swollen or in pain. I have heard so many myths about peels, it makes you wonder. I used the Brazilian Peel Clear to battle the fight against acne, I have always had a struggle with acne since I was 14. I’m 30 and I still break out like I was back in middle school. The peel is so easy to use 10 minutes, that’s it. Once a week,  no burning sensation, no redness. I noticed my skin was much softer, less oily. I highly recommend using an SPF 30 or higher, also the acne control booster pads are incredible use everyday for 30 days after cleansing your skin. I cannot tell you how great this product is, one thing though is pricey it will run you $60. If you don’t have a problem with paying for the price of beauty more power to you. This works great if you suffer from acne, have oily skin, or have a teenager this is the product for you. I did switch to a more gentle cleanser while using this product, just because I noticed that if I used other acne products at the same time my skin was getting dry so keep that in mind. Also it says not use the pads the same day your gonna do the peel, don’t do both in the same day. Overall is great alternative to trying an at home peel instead of  spending hundred of dollars at the dermatologist office. For more information please visit www.advancedhomeactives.com. The brazilian Peel Clear is available at sephora.com and BrazilianPeel.com




Have you tried the Brazilian Peel Clear? What are your thoughts?












Disclosure: I received a product sample for the purpose of my review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment