A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cocoa Tree Sugar Scrub

"Barefoot Venus mission is to have you, indulge divinely smell angelic and glow like the Goddess you are.” I found this great all natural online store located in Canada through Facebook. Now I believe that if your going to pamper your face, your hands & feet why not the rest of your body. Cocoa tree sugar scrub is a great way to exfoliate your skin, leaving your skin velvety smooth like a baby’s skin. All while your in the shower, sounds good doesn’t it. I started using this product every other day after I wash my skin, and noticed such a difference in the texture and how incredible soft my skin is. The scent of cocoa is amazing, is sweet, divine and it smells good enough to eat. 



Cocoa Tree Sugar Scrub




To use: Scoop mixture into hands, add water to moisten the scrub and message
in a circular motion over clean wet skin.



Brown sugar crystals saturated with oils, gently buff roughness away.



"Moisturizing avocado oil and coconut oil leave your skin in perfect birthday suit condition."



8oz. It comes as a Creamy Cocoa gift set for $25 including the sugar scrub that I mentioned and an elixir which is divine. If you would like to purchase this Cocoa Gift set visit Barefoot Venus with any order over $75within the US  is Free Shipping.




Feeling tempted! Are you a Cocoa lover?!









Disclosure: I purchased the Cocoa Sugar Scrub for my own personal used. I didn’t receive any type of compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment