A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Essence Cosmetics Color & Go Nail Polish

 I found this cute super fun line of cosmetics “Whoom! Boooomm!!” essence cosmetics  are bright fun colors for all ages. The polishes dry quick. Essence offers an assortment of cosmetics & right now a new fall line collection. I have never heard of them until now. Glad I did! If your like me, I like to play with colors. Bright, beautiful colors, never dull or boring! According to their site, this is from their March, April Collection 2011 but if you like to play with colors, I don’t think it matters what season it is to Rock out with essence!

Essence Nail Polish



“Andy You’Re A Star” 

Two coats, no top coat. Pretty, bright color! This is one was my fav.
My nails were dry in 10 minutes.


Not bad for two coats of polish.



“CHACALACA"
Two coats, no top coat. Dries quick, vibrant blue!



“You’ve Got The Art"
Two coats, & sorry ladies I run out of fingers! I hope that you
can see what a bright yellow this color is, it’s young & fun!





essence mini files



Mini nail files, super cute & fun. It comes in a pack of 8, carry in your purse, anywhere! 


You get 2 of each, different designed. They actually do the trick! 



To find out more visit essence cosmetics or follow on Facebook & Twitter








Disclosure: I received the products as part of Essence Cosmetics Twitter Giveaway. I wasn’t compensated in anyway. This are my own true & honest words. 



No comments:

Post a Comment