A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Julep 2011 October Maven Box

Julep has a new holiday color this season, Brooklyn and Dendrie. I have heard so much about Julep that I decided to give it a try. I got an email, that Julep was offering a special deal for first time members just pay $5 to receive your first Maven Box! You can cancel anytime, if your not happy with your products. No obligation. I received Julep’s October Maven Box which included their new holiday color Brooklyn, ($14) & a chic, dove grey Dendrie ($14). New Julep Glow On brings the latest in brightening technology for your hands! ($32). Julep’s regular monthly membership is $20 a month. 

This is what I received, it comes in a beautiful package. Hand picked specially for me!


Age Defying Hand Brightener
Water-resistant, Non-greasy softness.

Brooklyn (Deep, sparkly red) Dendrie (A chic, dove grey)



Brooklyn 
Two coats of polish, plus top coat.




Dendrie
Two coats & Top coat




I really loved the colors, not sure about Brooklyn its kinda of a sparkly red. I’m not into sparkles. The hand cream is amazing, my hands have never been this soft & moisturize. My fav out of the two is Dendrie, chic modern! 


Any thoughts? Are you a Julep Maven?






Disclosure: I didn’t receive any type of compensation for this post. I purchased the products myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment