Benefits of Oils
- Olive Oil is known to fend off so called free radicals thereby putting the brakes on cell aging. Because of the super high proportions of Vitamin E Olive Oil revitalizes the complexion and livens up puffy skin.
- Castor Oil is very effected in the treatment of arthritis, because of it’s unique ability to penetrate the skin. This oil contains Ricinoleic & Undecylenic acids which due to germidicial, disinfectant properties it is very useful against infections.
- Avocado Oil is full of Vitamins A, B, D & E. It also penetrates deeper than any known plant or animal oil.It stimulates collagen to retard visible signs of aging.
- Coconut Oil Aids in removing the outer layer of dead skin cells making your skin ultimately smoother.
- Shea Butter Contains high levels of Vitamin A, E & F. Also good for dandruff, burns, soars and helps diminish wrinkles.
Contains lavender buds for a soft exfoliate.
Vanilla Lavender -
A relaxing blend of vanilla and calming lavender.
Lux naturals offers a variety of soaps, & products. I love that their soaps are all natural, handmade. It doesn’t irritate my skin, it’s non drying, the entire family can use it. It smells wonderful, I also had the pleasure of using one of their soy candles which is heaven. I would love to try their bath salts. This are great ideas for gift basket, special occasion. I think anyone would love to feel pamper once in a while. For more information & to purchased any of the products visit Lux Naturals & Stay connected on Facebook & Twitter
Disclosure: I received the products on Facebook Giveaway. I didn’t receive any type of compensation or obligation to do a review. This are my own true & honest words.