A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Friday, October 28, 2011

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Wash

"Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Wash, is a combination of certified organic Cocoa Butter and gentle-cleansing and emollient rich moisturizing ingredients.”  With that said, I have to say I’m guilty of taking hot showers, yes I am! I had been looking for a rich moisturizing body wash because most body wash end up drying your skin even more. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter is rich, with Vitamin E all natural, no sulfates. The hard cold winter can really dry out your skin, plus being indoors exposed to heaters, and of course long hot showers. I found both, moisturizes and cleans your skin leaving it soft, supple, even toned skin.

  • No Sulfate
  • Gentle on skin
  • Vitamin E
  • Ideal for dry, sensitive skin and even delicate areas.


Rich creamy lather, pamper your skin all in one bottle.



Palmer’s has also joined forces with Susan G. Komen in the fight against breast cancer with their new pink bottle. Stay connected with Palmer’s on Facebook & Twitter Palmer’s is against animal testing and is made with natural cocoa butter.









DISCLOSURE: I didn’t receive any type of compensation for this post. I purchased the product myself. This are my own true and honest words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment