A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Evolution of Smooth - Everyday Hand Lotion!

I took a trip to Walgreens, and came across this amazing hand lotion. eos everyday hand lotion. I love eos products because there all natural, affordable & my skin feels velvety soft. I got a great deal, it was marked down to $2.79 and I had a coupon for a $1 off, too good to pass up. Also the full size body lotion is on sale for $4.59, check your local Walgreens because it’s always different depending where you live. I will be grabbing the body lotion today, and will post soon. Here is a little something you should know about eos hand lotion. "eos everyday hand lotion is designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, eos hand lotion looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing Shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it."


 Not tested on animals
No animal by-product 
Hypoallergenic
Paraben-free, Lanolin-free, Phthalate-free Dye-free
A rich creamy texture, non-greasy. Fresh sweet scent.


Keep your hands hydrated, moisturize. Have you tried any eos products?


Stay connected with eos on Facebook and Twitter








Disclosure: I didn’t receive any type of compensation for this post. I purchased the product myself. This are my own true and honest words.

No comments:

Post a Comment