- Conditioning Shampoo - A natural blend of ingredients replenishes essentials oils that have been stripped from the hair that has been colored, relaxed, pressed or cover-style. Replenishes Moisture adds shine, with vitamin E. Removes build up.
- Repairing Conditioner - Repairs and Renews dry, damaged hair. Strengthens and seals hair’s cuticle, shines all day.
- Shine Serum/Hair Polisher - For frizz-free shine, repairs dry, damaged hair. Pure coconut and Marula oil.
- Hair Milk - Lightweight hair lotion for frizz-free moisture and shine. Infuses hair with essential oils for glossy shine.
- Strong Roots Spray - Moisturizes hair & scalp, freshens hair, smoothes tightness & itch. For human & synthetic hair.
Conclusion: The coconut scent is incredible, it smell like real coconuts. My hair felt softer, & my hair is really dry. My hair is colored treated, relaxed. I use flat irons, curling iron, blow dryer. I mean it needs some work. Palmer’s formula is non greasy, lightweight, smooths fly-aways,. My mom used it & loves it, her hair is also colored treated & dry. I would def recommend this product. I would love try their Olive Oil line of hair products, too.
Strong Roots Spray
To purchase the products shown above visit Palmer’s
Disclosure: I was under no obligation to write this post. I received the products as part of a Facebook promotion. This are my own true & honest words.