A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Sunday, December 18, 2011

imPRESS Press-On Manicure By Broadway Nails

The last time I tried press on nails was back in high school. When I first heard about Broadway Nails I was very intrigued to try it out, there fun, cool & funky. No mess, fast & easy. Think about it, no drying so easy to apply. Killer shine and a manicure that last up to a week. Peel off, press on and you have salon finish manicure in less than 5 minutes. imPRESS Press-On Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns and it’s available at CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart and more. There’s 36 colors available, including animal prints, classic darks and  you can change it up to change your mood. I received imPress Press-On nail in “Lil Drumr Grl” complimentary to test through Influenster Holiday VoxBox program.





Broadway Nails in Lil Drumr Grl

Side-View



Overall I think the nails were small, I think they should be a little bigger to fit everyone differently. My natural nails are long, and I had to file them down to apply the press on nails. I love the pink animal print, I received. The colors are fun, and you can change your look to match your mood or outfit. Very affordable, I though they were really easy to put on just find the correct size to match your fingernail and cleanse your natural nails with the prep pad, apply thumb nails last. Great stocking stuffer, if you have a teen at home or just to change up your look it works great. There cool, funky and bright fun colors for everyone. I actually went to Walgreens and purchased a different color with the $1 off coupon I received in my Holiday VoxBox. Let your personality shine through with Broadway Nails!


Stay connected with Broadway Nails on Facebook & Twitter 
To find out more and to see more products visit Broadway Nails direct site.











Disclosure: I received the product as a complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment