A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Friday, December 16, 2011

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2011

The anticipation is over! Yes I received my Holiday VoxBox and I couldn’t be more excited. Fun, isn’t it! Well what are you waiting for, join the Influenster Community and you too can also review and test out products to share your experience with the entire world. Well I’ll tell you all about it! The Influenster process is really simple, sign up Influenster  create an account & its’s absolutely FREE!  Take a short survey & unlock badges, which are badges that you unlock to what suits you. Example: I unlocked the “Beauty Badge”, “Blogger” “Twitter" ect. The more you participate, the bigger the reward. Its simple as that, & the best part you keep the products to review, as part of a member of the Influenster Community. This is my second VoxBox that I had the pleasure to review. It’s fun, you get to meet and interact with other members. Here is what I received:

Holiday VoxBox 

imPress Press-On Manicure By Broadway Nails 
(D110 Lil Drumr Grl)
imPress comes in 36 fun colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal prints.
I haven’t tried the imPress press on nails yet, I will be doing a separate post for that it should be fun! 

New York Color Liquid Lip Shine 
Comes in 10 shades from neutral nude, to berries & fuschias. Plus it contains Vitamin E.
 Pretty color. Also another product I will be doing a separate post, don’t miss it!  
Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask 
Cucumber Peel Off (Trial Size)
Montagne Jeunesse’s face mask are jam packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and
are bursting with luscious juicy fragrances. Vegan, cruelty free.
I’m very familiar with the face mask and the brand. I actually have a few I own and use once a week. Very affordable, you can find them at Walgreens, CVS. 
SoftSoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap
"Enriched with crushed coconut extract, this bar of soap gently exfoliates to renew your skin’s surface, while helping retain natural moisture for soft, supple skin. (2 bars of soap)” I have used SoftSoap before, the body wash and I love it! The soap is non-drying the entire family can use, it smells like a day at the beach, refreshing! In my bathroom right now I have the body wash and hand soap which its amazing. 

Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
Mentos are now available in sugar free gum. The crunchy outer shell conceals a green tea extract core that provides an immediate burst of coolness for long-lasting fresh breath.The unique container keeps gum protected.
I always keep a pack of gum or min in my purse, because really you just never know. Bad breath is the most unattractive feature a person could have, just pop a Mentos! I was ambush by my 9 year old & they were gone. 
LARABAR 
Made from only 2-9 ingredients. Larabar comes is 19 delicious flavors.
The bar was delicious it was nutty, tasty sweet. As soon as I opened my VoxBox the bar was gone, so
this is last of it, it was super good! Plus I got a $1 coupon! I will be buying these for the family, really nutritionist and filling.  



How much of an Influenster are you? Tell Your girlfriends, sister! Spread the word.  Stay connected  on Facebook & Twitter
Also I will be showcasing some of my favorite products through out the week, stay tune! 



-Patricia 





Disclosure: I received the products as part of  being a member of the Influenster community. I didn’t receive any other type of compensation. This are my own true and honest words.

No comments:

Post a Comment