A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sneak Peek at Julep’s American Beauty Maven Box

Julep Founded by beauty expert Jane Park is a parlor prep and play. At $19.99 a month, you will receive $40 worth of Julep products and free shipping. You can cancel anytime, there's no obligation. Simple, right. Sign up take a short style quiz and let the Julep team hand pick your colors to match your style. I received “American Beauty”. I received Julep Pout  Plumping Lip Gloss- Arousal & Nail Polish “Trina” a deep aubergine color. Just to let you know I had a allergic reaction to the lip gloss. I contacted Julep and they were very professional, and I received a response immediately to replace the product, with a nail polish. According ti Julep one of the ingredients in the Plumping Lip Gloss is cayenne pepper to give your lips that full, plum effect. 



Julep’s American Beauty Maven Box
 Julep Pout Plumping Lip Gloss - Arousal Retails: $18 
Julep’s Nail Polish - Trina (Deep aubergine) Retail: $14.00












Disclosure: This is Not a sponsor post. I didn’t receive any type of compensation. This are my own true & honest words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment