A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

Wet N Wild  products are cruelty free, vegan and not tested on animals and so affordable. The Mega Liner is easy to control has a fine, flexible brush for precise application. Rich fluid formula dries fast and stays put to subtly enhance or dramatically define. I purchased the Mega Liner in brown at Walgreens for $1.50 black was sold out which was the color I wanted. Is a nice rich color, but I love black. It dries quick, I like the wand it makes it so much easier to apply. There’s no irritation, like I had in the past with other eye liners. 




wet N wild Mega Liner in Brown








Here is a pic of  swatches 



What are some of your favorite wet N wild products?







Disclosure: I purchased the product myself. I didn’t receive any type of compensation. 



2 comments:

  1. I have never had a whole lot of luck applying a liquid liner but I love the look. I tend to stick to the WNW Kohl pencils. Do they have a gel pencil too?

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat yes they do carry gel eye pencil, if you keep a steady hand is really not that hard. I love their looks and makeup so affordable.

      XO
      Patricia

      Delete