A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beautiful Soft Rose Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick

Revlon Cosmetics have always been a part of my life. I love how affordable they are, not tested on animals. The colors always fun, cool & bright. ColorBurst Lipstick is an instant burst of rich color with featherlight feel. Revlon Lipstick in Soft Rose is exactly what it is a beautiful soft rose that gives your lips that soft kissable look. I wore the lipstick all day only had to reapply after eating, it glides on smoothly on your lips. I adore the color, it works great for winter & summer or fall, I think any season. I found this gorgeous color at my local CVS for $2.75 it was 75% off huge clearance sale at CVS. I will post more pics of the goodies I got later on during the week. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick comes in all different colors, nudes, reds. 



Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Rose




Here is a picture of Revlon’s Soft Rose Swatches 




What are some of your favorite lipsticks or colors?










Disclosure: I purchased the Lipstick myself. I didn’t receive any type of compensation.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you stumble onto those kind of deal. I have recently discover the Cattivia line of cosmetics. I like the nude colors. I am not brave enough to try the reds. Thanks! Patricia

    ReplyDelete