A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Blues for Milani Nail Lacquer!

Milani Cosmetic’s new Spring/Summer collection is bright, fun & full of color! Milani Cosmetics has been one of my all time favorite cosmetics, so affordable, fun playful colors. This week were playing with “Sail Away” a navy blue and “Beach Front” a light blue.




 “Sail Away” 



“Beach Front” 




I  fell in love with these two colors, Beach Front is so pretty & Sail Away is perfect for a night out.  Two coats, glides on easy, no cracks with a topcoat the polish stays on for about a week. You can purchased Milani Cosmetics , at your regular drug store. CVS, Walgreens or Walmart. Don’t forget to enter Spring Mega Beauty Giveaway


Any thoughts?


Thank you to our little hand model for helping us this week! I had to give my nails a break, this week. 


Kisses!

-Patricia 




Disclosure: I didn’t receive any type of compensation for this post. The products are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment