A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Indulge your senses with Tree Hut Tropical Mango Moisturizing Lotion

Hot summer months means is time to show off your beautiful skin. Tree Hut Shea Extra-Rich moisturizing lotion does just that this product contains an array of natural oils and extracts to bring out the beauty of your skin.This extra-rich Shea body lotion, infused with certified organic Shea butter and real Mango puree was designed to nourish and soften the skin with its light, non-greasy formula for a daily moisturizer that will keep your skin looking young again. Soften tired skin with exotic scent of Tree Hut’s Tropical Mango Extra-Rich Moisturizing Lotion. Natural Mango puree nourishes aged skin and help to prevent the formation of wrinkles in skin that has become tired looking over time.  Every Tropical Mango form is infused with Mango Puree, which is rich in Vitamin A (beta-carotene) and contains powerful anti-oxidants for younger-looking skin. The amazing fruit also helps in regeneration of skin cells and restoring skin elasticity.



Shea Extra-Rich Moisturizing Lotion
Tree Hut Extra-Rich Lotions provides the benefits of an intense moisturizer infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter and natural extracts, but spreads lightly with a non-greasy formula for a smooth all day experience.              



  • Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
  • Mango Puree: packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles, healing and protective
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Not tested on animals




Shea Butter has so many benefits is no wonder so many beauty products are including it in their products. Mangos is one of my favorite fruits, whenever their in season I buy as many as I can. Tree Hut Tropical Mango moisturizing lotion is so rich, and creamy it really smells like mangos I really wish you could experience this, it smells so good. I used in the morning after a shower and again at night that’s just my personal preference. The scent of mangos is very refreshing I didn’t even wear any perfume. My legs felt so soft & silky like a baby. Great product, organic all natural. I can’t believe it took me so long to try this product is amazing. I’m def going to purchase more Tree Hut products and try other products in the same line, very beneficial & worth every penny. This product gets an A+ in my book.



Have you tried any Tree Hut products? Thoughts? 



For more information and where to purchase please visit treehutshea.com 




Disclosure: Product sample was provided, no other compensation was provided. 

2 comments:

  1. I have not tried this product, so I'm glad you reviewed it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really like more natural products I see such a difference when I use cruelty free products. I cant wait to try their body scrub :)

      Delete