A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

It’s a L’Oreal Paris Love Affair!

Hi ladies I thought I would do a fun & quick post on what I’m using this summer for makeup. I’m really falling in love with L’Oreal Paris new line of products. I’m wearing L’Oreal infallible 8 Hour Le Gloss Shade in Pink Topaz, which retails for $9.99 it feels so soft it has sort of like a sweet scent and the application is shaped different than other lip glosses I have tried is shaped to fit your lips, jut love it glossy & pretty. Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner in black ($8.95) I absolutely love this eyeliner is soft it glides on no problem & L’Oreal voluminous false fiber lashes in black ($8.95). I’m also using Sheer Cover duo concealer in medium/tan which I love to cover up dark circles. A pretty, fun look that anyone can try right & find these products are your local drugstore.









As you can see I’m addicted to Instagram if you would like to follow me is @ ADiva_Circle or just type in me email. To find out more information check out their site lorealparisusa  Have you tried L’Oreal Paris new makeup line? Any thoughts?




XOXO






Disclosure: This is not a sponsor post. The products are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment