A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Review

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30


With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.  


Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50!









Thoughts: I absolutely love Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration with SPF 30! I’ll def purchase a full size product, it smells amazing it doesn’t leave a white residue like most sunscreens, great product. Is not greasy, is so soft I can’t believe this a sunscreen. It won’t break out your skin.  I can take it anywhere with me, plus the scent will blow your mind away.  Sunscreen for the family, it smells like coconut plus it nourishes your skin with SPF 30! I would most definitely recommend this product, it has become my must have this summer. I would have never thought to try or purchase this product if I didn’t received it in my Latina VoxBox! 





Where to Buy

Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle To find out more or where to purchase you can visit hawaiiantropic.com  You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.





Have you tried Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration?



- Patricia 






Disclosure: I  received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.



No comments:

Post a Comment