A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What's your Skin Care Routine

Let's talk skin care shall we. As we get older we notice more little things or major skin care issues at least that's the case for me. I don't think I have ever met a woman looking forward to aging, are you? Everyone is on the search for the latest, new wrinkle skin care remedies but is there really such a thing. I found Alpha Hydrox. Founded in 1992, Alpha Hydrox skin care products feature alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). AHAs are highly effective natural exfoliants that improve all skin types. I received an assortment of products to test, thanks to Alpha Hydrox. 





SWIPES
14% Glycolic AHA

A gentle at-home skin peel 

DETAILS
Perfect for an at-home facial, delivering all the radiance and smoothness of a microdermabrasion treatment with significantly less irritation.  Precisely calibrated with 14% AHA at an effective pH 3.7 to deliver immediate, visible results. Exfoliates dead cells, allowing healthier more radiant skin to emerge, diminishes fines lines & wrinkles, improves skin's firmness.  Immediately reveals brighter, smoother, more even-toned skin. Use weekly, or for an anytime-exfoliating boost.

•    24 Individual Pads
•    For all skin types
•    14% Glycolic AHA
•    Effective pH 3.7
•    Oil-free, fragrance-free 




SOUFFLE
12% Glycolic AHA

The ultimate anti-wrinkle exfoliant


DETAILS
Exfoliation is the key to skin renewal. This lightweight, non-greasy anti-wrinkle soufflé with 12% AHA is the ultimate in powerful, natural AHA exfoliation. Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, smoothes, softens & restores skin without the use of abrasives. Peptides & Green Tea preserve firmness and prevent free radicals from breaking skin down. Immediately you will notice the velvety softness of your skin and in a matter of days, your skin will begin to look younger & more radiant with improved texture, elasticity & tone.
  • 1.6 oz.
  • For all skin types
  • Contains 12% Glycolic AHA
  • Effective pH4
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Evens skin tone
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free
  • Peptides plump up & improve skin's texture
  • Proven to show results within six weeks




RETINOL RESQ

Anti-wrinkle, firming cream
Contains .15% Pure-Active Retinol (Vitamin A)





Retinol ResQ is an effective anti-wrinkle firming complex that carries pure-active Vitamin A (Retinol) and the anti-oxidant powers of Vitamin C & E deep into the skin's surface where wrinkles and damage develop.

  • For All Skin Types
  • .15% pure-active Vitamin A (Retinol) & Vitamins C&E (antioxidants)
  • Effective pH 4
  • Fragrance-free
  • Oil-Free

Not for delicate/sensitive skin




Overall Review: 


I started my journey, not really sure what to expect. I was always curious to use Retinol and all the wonderful benefits. I can definitely see a difference in the texture and tone of my skin. My skin is smoother and brighter. I didn't feel any irritation. The regimen I used might be to strong for some. I have oily/acne prone skin. I absolutely loved the Glycolic swipes, is really a at home peel every time you use it.  I was skeptical about using Retinol I only used it at night, woke up the next morning my skin felt so soft and rejuvenated.  Alpha Hydrox products are affordable, I personally know a lot woman who spend a lot of money on skin care without even searching the ingredients. Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle It's realtively cheap, it keeps new acne from forming. The product is easy to apply and it made my pores smaller and my skin looks slighty firmer and fresher looking. I really don't think that price and a fancy packaging matters when it comes to skin care. Alpha Hydrox products offers the best skin care you will ever find, you really are getting what you pay for. Pure, natural ingredients. The products are not tested on animals. In my lifetime going under the knife, or experimenting with botox is not something I'm going to do and even though my age hasn't caught up to me, why not start now. Don't forget to apply sunscreen daily.  




What's your skin care regimen?

Any thoughts?


-Patricia 






To find out more about this products or to purchase you can visit www.neotericcosmetics.com












Disclosure: Product Sample was provided. I was not compensated in any other way. This are my own true and honest words. 




No comments:

Post a Comment