A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

How do you decorate your home for the holidays or any time of the year. I love candles it makes our home so inviting & it fill the room with warmth and a lovely scent. When I received Influenster’s Beauty Blogger VoxBox there was a surprise a Bath & Body Works fall mini candle plus a $10 coupon to use towards my next purchase, sweet! I adore candles personally I have 10 in my house all different scents. I usually shop for candles with the seasons or which holiday is. I received Black Pepper Bergamot, the saying is true is mini but mighty. 

Bath & Body Works fall mini candle are Mini but Mighty! " Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Now in an elegant glass container, these are the perfect size for trialing all our fall home fragrances! Mini Candles burn approximately 15 hours."





Black Pepper Bergamot—Intricate layers of spicy black pepper combine with uplifting bergamot and lavender in a fragrance inspired by fall’s changeable days.




Bath & Body Works fall mini candles are highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by Bath & Body Works  team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance.



I like the idea of a mini candles because you can try it out first before you purchase a full size candles, is a great idea. I will be purchasing more mini candles it also makes a great gift. Bath & Body works candles do cost more than most candles but theres always a sale or coupons you can use. I love to fill our home with candles, don’t you?





Have you tried Bath & Body Works mini candles? 






To purchase Bath & Body Works or to find out more you can visit their site bathandbodyworks.com




-Patricia 




Disclosure: I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.







No comments:

Post a Comment