A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Friday, November 16, 2012

Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream


Not Your Mother’s offers essential hairstyling products with only the best ingredients and technologies for a truly cool and unique style. Your style might come from the streets, the magazines you read or straight from the Catwalk. Trends fade, but true style never will. Confidence, creativity and class will always be in fashion. Dare to experiment with new styles, get inspired and embrace your own personal fabulousness. Don't follow others, make your own statement. Stand out, be different, and embrace your style with Not Your Mother's.



Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream




About This Product

Don’t let your sad waves & curls get you all in a knot. KINKY MOVES helps encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need. It eliminates frizz and fly-aways to show your true locks. Infused with natural grapeseed & jasmine this salon formula will add that extra bounce to your step.

PRODUCT FACTS
- De-frizzes and detangles unruly hair
- Defines and enhances natural curly or wavy hair
- Adds shine
- Grapeseed added for UV protection benefits


STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Apply Kinky Moves to damp hair and saturate locks. Distribute evenly from root to tip. Scrunch curls and style as desired, then blow-dry upside down or air dry to reveal smooth, long-lasting curls!




Overall this was my first time trying any Not Your Mother’s hair products so I was excited to try it since I’ve heard so much about it. I usually wear my hair straight, but is such a pain that I’ve come to realize if something is not meant to be straight you get the idea. Anyway is hard to find hair products for my hair type that actually work. I used the curl defining hair cream on clean washed hair while still slightly wet. I posted a pic of what my hair looks like when is not straight. I though the product worked really well, it smells amazing it really held all day, I had less frizz plus added moisture. The hair cream is very light and it didn’t dry out my hair. After trying this product I can’t wait to try more Not Your Mother’s hair products. I love that there so affordable and there available right at CVS.







SPOTTED: $6.00 at CVS, Walmart, and ULTA among many other retail locations.





-Patricia 







Disclosure: I  received this product complimentary from Influenster through the VoxBox program. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment