A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

Anti-aging eye cream for review


Perfective Ceuticals' Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor is a highly concentrated anti-wrinkle eye cream formulated with collagen and elastin stimulators to battle against the four signs of aging eyes: fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.
Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) helps diminish the length and depth of fine lines, under eye wrinkles and crow's feet wrinkles. Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4) helps reduce eye puffiness by strengthening the elasticity of the eye skin area. Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide) helps under eye wrinkles and crow's feet wrinkles to become more resilient to the aging process.

Combined with Retinol and Ginseng Extract to de-saturate dark circles, Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream with Growth Factor is the path to youthful, luminous, and radiant eyes. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free. Scientifically proven.



Lately I have noticed I have dark circles under my eyes but who doesn’t & puffiness must be to lack of sleep. The eye cream is very light but creamy, I always like to massage the eye cream as soon as I applied it I felt a cool sensation around my eyes. It works great if you have puffiness around the eye area and dark circles. Its a bit expensive a full size is 0.5 oz retail value approximately $72. The cream leaves my skin very moisturize and I’ve noticed I’m using less concealer around my eyes.  I don’t think I could afford the price tag, but is def worth looking into. 










-Patricia 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment