A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Saturday, February 9, 2013

“Goody QuikStyle” Review

The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Paddle brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent (and antimicrobial) microfiber removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry!






  Goody has introduced smart innovations like the exclusive Spin Pin and QuikStyle Brush. Goody offers an inspiring range of hair accessories and styling tools.



I think the concept of a towel/brush idea is great. I’m tender-headed I had some difficulty passing the brush through my hair while it was wet, specially at the top of my head. I usually use a wide tooth comb to detangle my hair and have less breakage. It worked better after my hair was dry, I have coarse hair so the brush got stuck a couple of times & brushing your hair while is wet can cause breakage.  I didn’t try it on my daughter’s hair just because her hair is too curly. It works to detangle your hair, but if you have coarse thick hair you might have a problem getting the brush pass your hair at least for me. I think if the brush was wider it would have worked better for me. As far as the drying time I have so much hair it still takes me 30 minutes to fully dry my entire head with a blowdryer the brush kind of helped but not that much I still ended up using a wide tooth comb to protect my hair while is wet. 








To find out more or where to purchase you can visit www.goody.com & you can also read what other’s Influenster’s are saying about the Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush Influenster.com











Available:  $12.99 at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Duane Reade. 
























Disclosure: I received this product to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment