A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Meatless Monday- Morning Star Veggie Burgers




MorningStar Farms® Veggie Burgers! For over 25 years, MorningStar Farms® has made creative meatless foods that inspire people to eat better:
Bite into veggie burgers that don’t skimp on flavor and offer up to 74% less fat than ground beef burgers

Venture beyond the bun – or just put better stuff on it – with help from the plethora of recipes over at MorningStarFarms.com





Why Meatless Monday. Eating healthy is always on our minds, Monday seems like the a new to start over start the week of right. Why not try something different. MorningStar Farms veggie burgers are packed with protein, their low fat and you can just about added to any recipe you already make. As a BzzAgent I received the MorningStar Farms Bzzkit, which included coupons and one for a free product. I headed to the store lucky there was a sale so I bought a couple MorningStar product to try.



  The Veggie Meatballs were delicious, very tasty and filling 

The Bacon Strips were not really my favorite they kind of hard and too crunchy 


I decided to do a meatless burger, no bun just my own twist. I used MorningStar Farms veggie burgers patties, whole wheat pasta, olive oil feta and a veggie medley packed with protein and so healthy. The meatballs were a big hit specially with the kiddos. I will be purchasing again and adding more into our daily eating is much more healthier than red meat.




How do you enjoy Meatless Monday! 







-Patricia 




Disclosure: I am a BzzAgent. I received the products free of charge. All opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment