A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sunset Hair Elements- Shampoo and Repair Treatment For Split-Ends - Lifeguard

Split-ends are a big no-no. There’s so many hair products out there how do you know which to choose. I joined the sulfate-free movement if that’s what you want to call it. Using sulfate-free hair products has changed my hair drastically. Usually when I colored my hair it would only last a week, I noticed that shampoo’s that contain sulfates were stripping my hair color right out of my hair and I would think it was just because it a cheap hair dye but all along it was the hair products I was using. Sunset Hair Elements send me the Split-Ends kit which includes a shampoo (sulfate-free) & a split-end hair treatment. If you haven’t heard about Sunset Hair Elements, keep reading. 


 According to their site:

"Sunset Hair Elements™are high quality salon shampoos and hair conditioners designed to transform any hair type into healthy hair. Our products are made and tested by stylists. Only small batches are made, insuring the highest quality. Sunset Hair has developed hair products for dry hair, damaged hair, and many other hair types that are typically hard to manage. Sunset Hair Elements Products™ can solve hair problems like..frizzy hair, fine "fly-away" hair, chemical treated hair, and damaged hair ."



Shampoo and Repair Treatment For Split-Ends - Lifeguard
Seal and treat split ends with this moisturizing shampoo and repair treatment from Sunset Hair Elements



Split-End Repair Treatment 1.7oz. - This deep penetrating argan oil will instantly absorb into your hair producing an incredible shine and smooth as silk feeling. Expect long-lasting conditioning results.
  • Extreme Shine
  • Light Weight
  • Deep Penetrating


Split-End Hair Repair Shampoo Sulfate Free- Paraben Free

Lifeguard Split-End Repair Shampoo is a sulfate free & paraben free moisturizing shampoo. It has 11 botanical extracts to nourish and give structural botanical integrity to the hair. This creamy, gentle cleansing shampoo is color safe and reduces hair and scalp dryness. Also helps to restore bounce and texture.
  • Incredible Shine
  • Long Lasting
  • Sulfate Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Sodium Chloride Free
  • Color Safe






DIRECTIONS:Split-End Repair Shampoo: Apply to wet hair and massage into lather. Rinse thoroughly. A conditioner may not be needed as this is an extremely moisturizing shampoo. 

Split-End Repair Treatment: After shampooing with a Sunset Hair Elements™ Shampoo, apply small amount and massage into hair. Proceed to dry. Remember less is more.




The shampoo is so light it looks like fluff, I know for myself I don’t like hair products that weigh your hair down this shampoo has a really light texture and it smells great. You can use the split-end repair treatment as a hot oil conditioner before you shampoo your hair & leave on for 10 minutes with a shower cap. I love this oil because is not greasy or sticky and it doesn’t weigh my hair down. Also I like to use a little of the oil after I style my hair to keep my hair soft and to tame frizz.  Overall I love the combination of these two products they work for my hair and I love the results I don’t need to use a bunch of hair products at once to get great results. 


Will you joining the sulfate-free movement! 






The Shampoo and Repair Treatment For Split-Ends - Lifeguard retails for $24.99 as a kit or you can purchase the products individually at sunsethair.com 








-Patricia 



Disclosure: Product sample was provided. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment