A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Experience a professional peel at home with Exuviance Performance Peel AP25

Wouldn’t it be nice to experience the same professional treatments you get at a dermatologist without breaking the bank, I received the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 and I was hesitant to try it because you hear horror stories of using peels and your skins has a bad reaction to it. The steps are so simple just 2 steps and 10 minutes of your day for a 6 week supply is incredible to me. I love trying new beauty products and been up to speed with what’s new. Being home and having the same results as you would walking into a dermatologist and spending thousands sounds pretty good to me. I was all geedy to try this at home peel. 


According to their site: 

"The creators of the original Glycolic Acid peel introduce a high performance peel that is safe and easy to use at home. The Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 contains a 25% blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Polyhydroxy Acids (PHA) including Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone. Performance Peel AP25 not only works at skin's surface to exfoliate dead, dull surface layers, it also stimulates the process of cell renewal among all layers, to reveal fresher, healthier cells. With regular use, up to twice a week, this peel has been clinically proven to:"


  • Refine pore size and smooth texture
  • Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Improve clarity and brightness
  • Brighten and even skin tone
  • Provide an all-over healthy glow, suppleness and smoothness to skin



The Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 contains 12 peels (a 6 week supply), which can be used up to twice a week on face, backs of hands, neck, chest and body.



Step 1. Apply a Step 1 Activator Pad over the entire face, avoiding eye area, lips and any area of sensitivity. Then discard pad. Carefully monitor the skin’s response to the Peel by observing any redness or discomfort, including stinging, burning, itching, tightness, tingling and peeling.

Step 2. Apply a Step 2 Neutralizer Pad to the face after 10 minutes, or sooner if you experience bothersome redness or discomfort. Apply over entire face (avoiding eyes and lips), and then rinse the face thoroughly with water.



The Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 contains 12 peels (a 6 week supply), which can be used up to twice a week on face, chest and back of hands where exposure to sun and the environment can lead to the first signs of aging. An extra peel is included for testing your skin’s sensitivity. Retail: $72 



Overall: Okay so as a first timer, I noticed a slight tingle my face was red so I would not recommend doing the peel if your going out the same day I do facial treatments at night incase there’s a side effect, the second time I didn’t have any redness just a tingle only when I used step-1 also remember to follow with a moisturizer. I didn’t have drastic results but I noticed a few acne and dark spots started to fade I did the treatment every other week just because my personal preference but is worth it. I’m 32 but my face doesn’t show it!  Have you done any at home facial treatments? 






To purchase or to find out more please visit www.neostrata.com





-Patricia 









Disclosure: Product sample was provided. No other compensation was provided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment