A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Product Review





Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

NEW Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is a breakthrough multiuse formula that delivers rapid-action nourishment to treat your hair, body and even dry areas on your face with no oily residue.
Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin.
  • Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face
  • Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Available for suggested price of $5.99

Intensely nourishing, absorbs instantly, transforms in a touch for healthy-looking, shiny hair and soft, supple skin.

Fortified Fruit Science
3 Nutritive Fruit Weightless Oils:
Olive, Avocado, and Shea. 




Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil works for the hair, body and face, when BzzAgent invited me to try it how could I not! I don’t use oils on my face that’s just me, I love the oil is very light I use right when I get out of the shower it reminds me of being at the beach sunbathing. I used it only hair and is not greasy it adds shine and moisture. 



Garnier’s motto is: “Garnier appeals to anyone with self-confident, yet seeks to improve their appearance.”



If you haven’t try this miracle oil, you don’t know what your missing I just wish the bottle was bigger cause I can’t get enough is nourishes your skin, hair and face now what oil can you do all 3. It’s a keeper! After shaving it soothes your skin it moisturizes guys and gals can you use it. 



Garnier Fructis Triple Miracle Dry Oil is available at selected drugstores and retailers, Walmart, CVS to find out more you can visit garnierusa.com






-Patricia 






Disclosure: I received this product as part of the BzzAgent BzzCampagin. No other compensation was provide. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank for the review. I'll have to try it out. I tried their Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment and it was too thick. My hair didn't like it at all. I can't wait to try the dry oil.

    ReplyDelete