A Daily Diva’s Word {PR Friendly} Fashion, Beauty, Everyday Life. Girl Talk, Chick Chat! A Diva's Daily work is never done. What's your Prerogative!

Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox 2013

Are you an Influenster! The Sugar’n Spice VoxBox is here! So what is Influenster? 
"Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products."


The Sugar 'n Spice box is a perfectly calibrated blend of fierce and sweet.


Here's how it works: "Influensters are selected for FREE themed product shipments based on the Expert Badges they have unlocked and based on individual demographics. This ensures members receive products that match their interests."

"Members with high scores -- within the specific badge we are targeting at the time -- are prioritized, which is all the more reason to get your Influenster and Expert Badge scores high."




This is the biggest VoxBox I have seen and received I am so happy I got it, I can’t believe how awesome this VoxBox is.I love the new packaging the orange voxbox the voxboxe’s were smaller I love this one it stands out more. I already ate the belVita breakfast biscuits so I had go out and buy my own I bought 2 boxes already there delicious. I ate it before I could take a pic, so I bought blueberry taste great with a cup of coffee or tea. So I’ll be testing and sharing the products I receive and posting my personal experiences with each product, I already love the Vaseline spray & go so convenient and is not sticky or greasy. One of my favorites that I have used in the past is the Dickinson’s witch hazel towelettes fits right in your purse, cleans out your pores I love them! I also received $2 off coupon for the towelettes which I will be sharing with the girls. 


Sugar ‘ n Spice VoxBox! 

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture
New Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture® is a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes and absorbs in seconds. Skin feels instantly soft – not sticky or greasy. Now you won't have to wait for the  lotion to absorb before pulling on your favorite pair of skinny jeans!

 Colgate Optic White Regimen- 
Optic White toothpaste, toothbrush, and mouthwash.

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes-



belVita Breakfast Biscuits-


NECTRESSE sweetener tastes like sugar but has zero calories per serving! 100% all natural. 








Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to join the Influenster’s community. 



-Patricia 





Disclosure: I received the products free of charge through Influenster’s VoxBox program. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment